Truths

Truths
Love This

Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Importance of Grace in My Life

Sometimes things happen, and someone says to me, "You just have to give yourself some grace." So I think to myself, "I have a friend named Grace, I wonder if that counts?" :) My friend Grace is a rock star. It's really weird to think that at this time last year, I didn't even know her. I didn't even know that she existed in the world. It just proves that God has a way of placing people in our lives at the right time, because this year Grace and I are YAGMs in the the United Kingdom, and we both live in Manchester. Grace has actually become one of my seven best friends. I appreciate her so much. She's always willing to listen to my nonsense, gives me a hug when I need one, understands me when I don't make sense, or when I am being incredibly vague. She's also very logical, which is good, because I am sometimes logical and sometimes the opposite of logical. Illogical? Unlogical? One of those :). She also has this way with words, I can't really describe it, but I wish I was that good with words. She just always makes my heart happy, and I am always grateful for every moment we get to spend together. She always reminds me of my value when I am feeling not valuable, and she always listens to my nonsense :) I am blessed to have her in my life, there's no one I would rather be doing Manchester with this year. A year ago I didn't know her, but now I can't imagine my life without her. So when someone says to me, "Give yourself some grace..." I know how to do that, and I also have Grace ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment